Motor Vehicles may be purchased from a dealership, auto sales/mart or an individual.
Purchasing From A Used Car Dealership or From an Individual
- Invoice or Sale Agreement
- Previous owner copy ID
- Evaluation Report
- Advance Insurance Adjusters
- Auto Assessors Associates Ltd
- Lloyd’s Motor Insurance Adjusters
- Mendez Livingston Incorporated Ltd
- MSC McKay (Ja) Ltd
- Orion Loss Adjusters & Valuation Ltd
- Priority Loss Adjusters Ltd
- Smiles Loss Adjusters Limited
- Copy Fitness, Registration, Certificate of Title
- For vehicles sold on behalf of an individual and sold by a Used Car Dealer a letter giving car dealer permission to sell vehicle on owner’s behalf, or letter indicating previous owner has no interest in the vehicle.
- If Imported a C87/Import Entry
Purchasing From An Individual Who Has A Lien/Loan On The Vehicle
In addition to the above documents:
- Statement from Financial Institution a Statement must be stamped and signed
Purchasing From the Dealership (New Vehicle a New to One Year)
- C87/Import Entry
- Copy Fitness
- Last two months pay slips
- Driver?s License ID
- Copy Birth Paper or Passport (For Loan Insurance)
- Assignment of existing insurance (must have creditor life clause)
- Credit Report will be generated. The CU may require statements from other financial institutions seen on the Credit Report that are not closed or removed from the Credit Report.
- JDF Members with less than one-year ROD and over 18 years of service will be required to sign a pension letter. This letter only takes effect whenever the member retires from JDF. The monthly loan repayment/obligation will be deducted from their pension.
Motor Vehicle Loan Repayment Schedule
|Year Vehicle||Monthly Payment per $1M||Compulsory Savings||Total Deduction per $1M|
|New a 1 Year||$11,920.00||$6,000.00||$17,920.00|
|2 a 5-Years||$14,950.00||$6,000.00||$20,950.00|