The Scholarship is awarded to children of Credit Union members who have attained high academic performances in the GSAT, CXC, GCE O Level or A Level/CAPE examinations.
15 students are awarded at the Primary category and
5 at the Secondary Category as follows:
Primary Category?? ?? $30,000 each
Secondary Category ? $60,000 each
- Applicant must be a Treasure Chest Youth Account holder for at least four (4) months, with regular savings monthly of at least $300/month
- Applicants accounts must be in good standing and current
- Primary Level students must attain at least 80%? both for the GSAT examination and the academic year
- Secondary Level students must attain at least five (5) subjects at CXC/GCE Level or 3 subjects at A Level/CAPE in one sitting
- Student?s report must exhibit exemplary results in attendance, academic performance and behavior
- Student?s report must show involvement in extra-curricular activity
- Student may remain on the Programme throughout Secondary School, by maintaining a B average.
- Applications are subject to a selection process where the top performers are awarded
- Completed Scholarship application form
- The most current school report
- ?Proof of results for examination sat
- Letter of acceptance/advice for school of higher learning (Secondary/Tertiary)
Applications may be made at the Credit Union or email email@example.com.